Saturday, April 28, 2012

How to alter a Build-A-Bear top to fit your AG doll

Now that I am retired and have more time to sew I am working on altering several "tops" that I purchased at Build-A-Bear to fit my American Girl Doll.   The Tops cost between $5.00 - $7.50.

A little information about BUILD-A-BEAR (BAB).  If your not a member of their Stuff Fur Stuff club I highly recommend that you join.   I'ts FREE!  Here's the link to see all the benefits you get as a member: 


It begins with selecting the right top to alter.

For the rest of this post click on the link below or the
"NOT" just for Bears tab at the top of this page.


3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I just saw your blog and it is funny, helpful and entertaining. I mostly collect 50s fashion dolls but I do have a small collection of modern dolls such as Teen Trends and BFC INk. My question concerns shoes: Would Journey Girls' shoes fit the BFC ink dolls? Looking at your pictures i could not be sure. The clothes are not a perfect fit but perhaps the shoes are? Let me know if you can find out. Thanks.
    Fran.
    ALOKA UST-5546

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fran,

      Sorry I can't help you. I do own a JG doll but not a BFC one. There maybe a FB or Yahoo Group for BFC dolls that you can post your question too. Happy you found my blog...best of luck in your quest for the answer.

      Suzi

      Delete